There is SO much noise in our now digital world. Are we just following trends, chasing the reactive work or are we strategically achieving our goals?
As much as I like to be creative, my career was built in offices and I work in big institutions…doesn’t mean we have to be devoid of entrepreneurial power, does it?
So let’s create OTHER spaces to think about work.
And FIND our peaceful places, and go there to disconnect.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- The ODDEST video taking the web by storm: Gangam Style
- Scott Stratten’s Unmarketing
- Simon Sinek’s “Start with Why” – TED talk – Book
- LinkedIn’s Hackday
- Why Entrepreneurs inspire me
If you want to take your strategic thinking time to the NEXT level
- Scott Stratten’s new book ( current book tour! )
- The “Start with Why” podcast ( a REAL podcast )
- The classic strategic quadrants from 7 habits
Thanks to you for investing your time with me! Paul