About Me

My photo
Mission: Promote purposeful passionate people to help them reach professional and personal potential while enjoying life to the fullest. DISCLAIMER: This is a PERSONAL blog. Views expressed are my own. Names listed have given permission.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Welcome New Twitter Followers

Hello! welcome_mat_twitter-455x340

I wanted to say a special welcome that was longer than 140 characters. Thank you for investing your twitter time with me!

By following me, you will find content on:

You’ll find more about me and my mission statement HERE

This is not a social profile. It’s 95% business ( 5% Other )

I exist to help passionate professionals succeed.

SocialBusinessI am interested in the future of “Social Business” today and tomorrow.

I’m joined in this quest by my corporate and social-profit network. I hope you are part of this tribe.

LinkedIn2012a

Most of all, I’m here to serve and help YOU

So please keep in touch, engage and please share your wisdom. It’s something I seek to learn from you.

I leave you with some words of wisdom, tweet you soon.

Thanks again,

Paul Nazareth

1 comment:

  1. We're a twitter community that allows you to get twitter followers buy likes and followers. Using seeds you can get free followers on twitter simply by listing yourself here.

    ReplyDelete