Who couldn’t be excited that we’re gathering together for the 21st time as a professional community! It’s coming up soon and we hope delegates, sponsors, speakers can join us on the world’s most powerful dialogue and learning platform – Twitter!
Not on Twitter? Here are some quick tips but consider this your chance to sign up, learn with your peers. This is our biggest twitter team ever!! Remember if you see us tweeting at sessions, say hi!!
- Follow the main CAGP account: @CAGP_ACPDP
- Leah Eustace @LeahEustace
- Paola Coronado Hass @PaolaCoronadoH
- Peggy Killeen @PeggyKilleen
- Jill Nelson @Nelson_Jill
- Charles O’Neil @CharlesONeil1
- Ryan Fraser @RyanCFP
- Janice Correa @JLBCorrea
- Sherry Booth @Sherry_Booth
- Genane St. Rose @GenaneStR
- Holly Wagg @HollyWagg
- Amanda Stacey @EstatesLaw
- Trina Owens @TrinaOwensSK
- Lisa MacDonald @lisalmacdonald ( editor of @GPinCanada )
- Calvin Fong
- Preeti Gill @Preeti_Things
- Stacey Charles @stacey_charles
- Marcella Zanella @MarcellaZanella
- And Me! Paul Nazareth @UinvitedU
Also! For the first time, many of our exhibitors and sponsors are Tweeting so follow the hashtag to say thanks for making the conference possible and to ask questions to learn from their experience in the sector.
Be sure to follow and engage the speakers too! < Click here for list
Want to learn more? I’ll be hosting a free 15 min social-media crash course Thursday, 4:30pm at the reception desk for any interested delegates of the conference. Free resources, information and there will be prizes too!