About Me

My photo
Mission: Promote purposeful passionate people to help them reach professional and personal potential while enjoying life to the fullest. DISCLAIMER: This is a PERSONAL blog. Views expressed are my own. Names listed have given permission.

Monday, September 23, 2013

A personal welcome to new Twitter followers

TwitterWelcome2013

Hello!

I wanted to say a special welcome that was longer than 140 characters, and let you know what to expect for your follow...

I am on Twitter with a purpose. You won’t see pictures of my lunch, or me with celebrities or my kids making cute faces (much). You WILL find content on:

You’ll find other social feeds and my mission statement HERE

TwitterbusinessThis is not a social profile. It’s 95% business ( 5% Other )

I am obsessed with the future of “Social Business” and “Social Profit and I’m excited to find more business and fundraising professionals who are too. 

I help tweeps with career development, job searches in the end - I exist to help passionate professionals succeed.

KeepCalmNetworkONSo please, engage and share your wisdom and stay in touch. Thank you for investing your time on twitter with me!

Enjoy this quick video on ‘social business’ 

Paul Nazareth

1 comment:

  1. The place and benefit of twitter followers cannot be over-emphasised in terms of numerous gains in diverse forms. In the first instance, it should be noted that there are numerous purposes with which any brand, organization, personality, businesses etc. will think of socializing using the Twitter. Marketing and awareness happens to be the fundamental motive towards most twitter socialization campaigns.
    Ofcourse, the end products of these motives is to derive satisfactions in terms of gains. However, promotional agenda on social facilities like twitter will be totally baseless and unworthy without the audience to appreciate the activities which comes with financial rewards.

    ReplyDelete