About Me

My photo
Mission: Promote purposeful passionate people to help them reach professional and personal potential while enjoying life to the fullest. DISCLAIMER: This is a PERSONAL blog. Views expressed are my own. Names listed have given permission.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Birthday networking #YNPCanada

March 29 - YNPCanada

We'll be networking and raising a glass to one awesome year of connecting through #YNPCanada


It's no secret I've been a fan since day one
- this time I've been given the honour of speaking for a few minutes ( no powerpoint sorry, treating this like my first TED talk ) on the topic of the world-changing power of a career in non-profit and how a YNP can get the most out of it.

Fantastic venue choice, the Elgin & Wintergarden right down
town

No we won't be playing hipster bing
o but it may be the most pure non-conference networking event for the change-hungry, the up and coming, the futurists in this sector. No damn coffee, session fatigue, no 30 second conversations this is REAL connecting, real relationship building..

There are a few tickets left,
this is ALWAYS a sold out event so MAKE the time and invest in yourself, your career, our sector - professional development will never be this fun again

As always, my hat tips to the pioneers at Stephen Thomas who sacked-up and stepped out in leadership, no one invests in young people - you did.

On this one year anniversary I will NOT be singing but I'll leave the final word to our hometown boy......
See you there!

Paul



Ps. If you use social media, please share!

#YNPCanada by @ST_Digital

I'll RT if you include me @UinvitedU

No comments:

Post a Comment